HUAWEI and D’YAN LANG challenge you to capture the vibrance of the Sinulog Festival through smartphone photography. We want some fresh new takes on the festival, which has been around for many years. Snap that most creative photo, and join this contest to win a Huawei P9!
ELIGIBILITY & SUBMISSION
1. The contest is open to all smartphone users.
2. Entries must be submitted to our email email@example.com and should be accompanied with a title and caption.
3. Deadline for submission is January 17, 11:59 PM.
1. Participants can take photos of any subject relevant to the festival to qualify to these categories: A) Full Color, B) Monochrome
2. Each participant can send up to two entries per category.
1. Photos must be taken by smartphone using the best camera settings.
2. Only photos taken from January 1 to 17, 2017 are allowed.
3. Acceptable resolutions are 4:3 (landscape, portrait orientation) and 1:1.
4. Basic editing is allowed (crop, brightness, saturation), but not layering, photo manipulation, filters, and extensive editing. Watermark is not allowed.
5. All photos must have EXIF data available.
6. All photos must be the photographer’s original work, taken solely by the photo contest participant, and do not infringe on the copyrights, trademarks, intellectual property rights of any person or entity.
SCREENING & JUDGING
1. D’YAN LANG has the right to verify the validity and originality of any submitted entry, and disqualify entries that do not adhere to the contest rules and photo requirements.
2. All valid entries will be published on the Facebook page of D’YAN LANG, and public voting will start on January 18 until January 30, 11:59 PM. Only LIKE, LOVE, and WOW reactions are counted.
3. One winner will be declared per category, to be announced on February 1. The decision of the judges is final and irrevocable.
CRITERIA FOR JUDGING
Relevance to festival—10%
Facebook likes — 20%